The Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education Conference invites exhibitors to submit their application for exhibition space in our main virtual venue in Second Life. Exhibition space provides an opportunity to display and promote your products or services in 3D. Applications are open until February 27th for an exhibitor space.
Spaces are limited and will be provided on a first come, first served basis with priority being given to educators, community organizations, and non-profits.
How to Request an Exhibit Plot
There are a limited number of exhibit plots available.
- 22 Sponsor Plots (Gold, Silver, or Bronze level only)
- 45 Exhibit Plots (general interest)
- All exhibit plots are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Requests for educational or information use will supersede other requests
- Requests for an exhibit plot can be submitted for committee-review up to and including February 27th, 2015 by completing the Exhibit Request form.
- Exhibit requests should be approved or rejected within 2 weeks of submission
- Requests received after February should be reviewed within 3 business days
To request your exhibit plot, click the button below.
- Exhibit Areas are 20m x 20m
- Maximum Height Allowance is 20m
- Maximum prim allowance is 140 prims
- All exhibit areas are rated Mature – No adult content permitted
- Mesh objects are allowed so long as they fit within the object count
- No Terraforming allowed
- Please Avoid Physical objects where possible (Phantom is preferred)
- Builds cannot overhang into other parcels
- Please limit use of scripts
- Please do not use old megaprims
- No listening or scanning scripts
- No selling
- Tip jars are allowed; however, active solicitation for tips or donations are not
- Audio should not be allowed to bleed over from the exhibit area to the general areas of the sim