VWBPE 2019 Paper Submission Guidelines
Please follow these general organization and format requirements to submit a paper for review.
Papers submitted may be research or best practices. Therefore, the recommended organization below allows for the flexibility to submit. Here are the sections required:
- Title and Abstract (due to blind review, no author identifiers on papers–identify authors only in presenter fields on the submission form)
- Background, Theory, or Literature Review
- Description of Project or Research Study
- Lessons Learned or Study Results
- Conclusions and/or Implications
- References or Bibliography
Submitted papers should meet the following formatting requirements:
- Length: 5-10 pages, single spaced
- Margins: 1 inch all around
- Font size: 10
- Paragraphing: one single space line between paragraphs, no indentations
- Style: any (APA, Chicago, etc.) as long as it is consistently applied
Submitted papers will be reviewed on the following criteria:
- The purpose of the paper is consistently supported throughout all sections.
- The paper’s topic is clearly connected to one of the conference tracks.
- The paper describes a project or research completed or conducted in a virtual environment or a three dimensional gaming platform.
- The paper presents logical and clearly defined lessons learned or study results.
- The paper’s conclusions or implications follow the lessons learned or study results to their logical and summative end.
- The paper is consistently formatted as per guidelines provided, and adheres to correct grammatical conventions and usage.